Description of job position
- Preparing, coordinating and evaluating assigned projects.
- Responsibility for delivering the project within the agreed time, quality and price.
- Communicating with clients via phone and e-mail, attending personal meetings.
- Participation in the preparation of bids.
- Assignment of tasks to team members and tracking their performance.
- Presenting interim and final solutions to clients.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT Project Manager - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,530 - 2,220 EUR
2,840 - 9,559 EUR
IT Project Manager
3,136 - 9,170 EUR
2,620 - 9,955 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
4,595 - 22,454 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 49 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used