Description of job position
- Executing financial counselling on the basis of a written contract with the client about providing financial counselling.
- Making personal financial plans.
- Making contracts of providing financial services in the client's currency.
- Charging fees to the clients for provided services.
- Collecting and paying out cash.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Financial Advisor - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,490 - 2,204 EUR
Wood Processing Industry
2,401 - 4,225 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
2,006 - 4,735 EUR
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
2,312 - 4,344 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
4,396 - 22,037 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others