Description of job position
- Verifying financial statements and annual reports of the external clients.
- Checking for compliance with the legislation and accounting standards.
- Communicating with accountants or other employees of the company in case of discrepancies.
- Completing reports and recommendations based on the findings from an audit.
- Notifying as to the potential risks, and proposing solutions to prevent them.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Auditor - Economy, Finance, Accountancy in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Nursery School Teacher Assistant
Education, Science & Research
1,490 - 2,204 EUR
Marketing, Advertising, PR
2,246 - 6,806 EUR
Economy, Finance, Accountancy
2,610 - 6,330 EUR
Senior Sales Representative
1,969 - 7,246 EUR
Chief Executive Officer
4,396 - 22,037 EUR
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others